Monday, September 21, 2009

I realize that you probably are thinking "How the hell do you know all this shit?". In all honesty, I have common sense. That's all it really takes to meet a New Kid. That and a little bit of luck.

The New K
ids aren't the first band I've met outside of concert venues either. Remember O-Town? They sang that super cheesy "Liquid Dreams" song. I learned all my techniques from being able to find them 8 years ago. Of course, they weren't as huge as New Kids, but you gotta start somewhere, right? Here are some classics of my O-Town adventures:










.






Go ahead, laugh all you want at my patriotic Superman t-shirt.






So there you have it, just a little bit of proof that I at least *kind of* know what I'm talking about when it comes to getting facetime.

But you say "That's O-Town, they were nothing compared to NKOTB". Well, I have proof in that department as well. However, posting all my pictures would likely be considered "bragging", so I'll only post TWO right now.



As you can see, I have broken FACETIME rule #4 with that second picture. Believe me, it will never happen again because my friends and I ALMOST got shot down. Rejection from a Knight brother? Not a fun feeling. This is part of the reason why I created Tip #4, that and a strange Jonathan encounter I had which we will not discuss now...

ANYWAY....now you can see I'm not lying when I say if you FOLLOW THESE TIPS you will have much better luck at getting that facetime every fan deserves. I've been to 12 NK concerts in the past year and countless other events (including Mall of America, afterparties, etc.). By following these simple guidelines I've had tons of pictures and millions of memories. Don't be a NUTTER and you'll most likely succeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment